Bed-Wetting - Topic Overview
Here are some other tips that may help your
- Give your child most of his or her fluids in
the morning and afternoon.
- Limit caffeine from chocolate or colas,
especially at night.
- Have your child use the toilet before he or
she goes to bed.
- Let your child help solve the problem, if your
child is older than 4. He or she can help decide which treatments to
- Offer your child disposable nighttime underpants. Don't force
your child to wear them, but they are fine if your child is comfortable using
- Praise your child for dry nights.
Frequently Asked Questions
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
October 26, 2010
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2013 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.