Objects in the Nose - Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your
health professional diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to
answer the following questions:
- What object is in the nose?
- How long
has the object been in the nose?
- Has the object been removed from
the nose? If the object has been removed:
- Was it all in one piece?
- Is there
a chance that part of the object is still in the nose?
- How long was the
object in the nose?
- What method did you use to remove the
- Take the object with you to your appointment.
- What measures have been tried to remove the
- Since the object was inserted, what symptoms have developed
or cleared up?
- Do you have any
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
March 23, 2011
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2013 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Objects in the Nose Topics